In this episode of Nicky & Moose, they breakdown perspectives on what would make businesses successful, taking care of your platform, and the principles needed to walk successfully in your passion.
What You Will Learn
- How to control your brand or platform.
- How to control your influence.
- When to operate in business or passion.
- How to use your position effectively.
- How to overcome learning knowledge late in your journey.
Segment 1 - This or That.
- Nicky shares thoughts on the Draymond Green incident from a business perspective. Learning when to operate in personal instead of what could benefit the business.
- Moose shares thoughts on businesses finding creative ways to market while attracting employees.
Segment 2 - Things you can live without?
- Kanye speaking on anything besides music.
- Netflix charging for sharing subscription.
- Ads being ran on Uber based on where you’re traveling.
23:10 - Discussion of being financially successful while walking in your passion. “Remove the mentality of being happy to be there. Recognize that you belong and can be compensated.”
35:24 - Are you around the right people to ask questions that contribute to your growth?
38:45 - Moose’s Top Three Action Steps to get ready for the business world of your passion.
- Marketing and sales.
40:42 - “Without marketing, there’s no sales. Without sales, there’s no business.”
46:26 - Are your beliefs based upon your thoughts of a situation? Or the story telling of the media about it?
- Find creative ways to bring in talent help at discounted rate.
- Operating in transparency sets the tone and foundation for trust to be built.
- Have the employees you train do meaningful task. Provide growth opportunities for them.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions and learn. Keep seeking.
- Don’t let complacency or lack of exposure stunt your growth. Continue to learn!
- Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
- Join Nicky And Moose Patreon waiting list: https://bit.ly/creatoravelist