In this episode of Nicky and Moose, guest Jordyn Weaver speaks about her mission to continue providing opportunities for black businesses.
What You Will Learn
Be Intentional With
1) Are you true to the brand you’re representing
2) Can you break down your idea into action steps?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.
Jordyn Weaver is a tech founder, social impact leader, and the Founder of Forefront, a first-of-its-kind marketplace for Black-owned brands and creators to connect for affiliate partnerships. Jordyn’s mission is to economically empower Black and other underserved communities through innovation and entrepreneurship.
Founded in 2020, Forefront’s goal is to bridge the gap between Black brands and emerging creators to be able to earn, thrive, and shine online. The platform also aims to bring Black brands to the forefront, helping them become the world's most recognized household names.
Jordyn is a proud HBCU alumnus of North Carolina Central University, where she studied Fashion & Business. In 2021, she received her Masters of Innovation & Entrepreneurship from the University of California, Irvine. She’s participated in leading startup programs such as Techstars, HBCUvc, Zane Access, and Future Founders.
Jordyn currently serves as a program manager with digitalundivided, where she brings 5+ years of experience in entrepreneurship, startups, and venture capital to support other women of color in starting and scaling successful companies.
Outside of her work with digitalundivided and scaling Forefront, Jordyn enjoys supporting Black-owned businesses across the country and sharing them with her social media audience.