In this episode of Creator Ave, we discuss the importance of brand credibility and how it can be built through attention-grabbing techniques and high-quality visuals.
- Brand credibility is the believability of the product information contained in a brand, and it can be enhanced by applying the same principles that make people attracted to a brand.
- To capture the attention of the audience, brands need to pay attention to call to actions, words, content, colors, and wordplay, and break down their actions three times a day to identify what motivates them.
- Reverse engineering one's own actions, being transparent about one's journey, and maintaining professionalism and attention to detail can increase brand credibility.
- High-quality visuals are necessary to convey that the brand has it together, which leads to better engagement and more sales.
- A combination of organic and high-quality content is necessary to build relationships and create a sense of connection with the audience. Brands can incorporate culturally relevant sounds, moments, and people in their marketing to show that they understand the audience.
- Brands need to be mindful of who they are working with and what they are promoting to ensure their reputation is not tarnished when using influencers.