In this episode of Nicky & Moose, they discuss the journey and necessities of a successful content creator brand.
What You Will Learn
Nicky - Forbes article that was released shows views on the For You Page aren’t organic as advertised. Employees being able to push and promote certain videos can place creators using the app in the dark not knowing what to expect moving forward.
Moose - M&M’s marketing takes a new direction by replacing candy mascots with spokesperson Maya Rudolph. The goal is to bring more inclusion & diversity for brand imaging. Maya will be trusted to champion the values of the company. Making changes around the Super Bowl is great for announcing major changes to a brand to a massive audience.
Creator Of The Week
Wall Street Trapper, Leon Howard, earns creator of the week with the release of his series ‘Building Of The Brand’.
He provides a personal experience and journey in showing the steps he took on building his brand. Including
Blueprint For Success
Druski is highlighted this week to share his journey of small beginnings to making major headlines across social media platforms. Listed below are key points that will make your brand improve for success.
This or That - Tik Tok CEO talks on privacy settings and limitations from ages 8-13 on the app.
1) Are you creating content or series that people look forward to each week?
2) What’s your content planning strategy?
3) Are you taking ownership of what your consuming?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.