In this episode of Nicky and Moose, they discuss how to elevate your personal brand to new heights.
What You Will Learn
Nicky discusses the riot from Kai Cenat’s live giveaway event. Thousands of people showed up after announcing the location of the event on his Twitch account.
Moose discusses the launch of Forefront by CEO Jordyn Weaver. This social shopping app was designed to help Black brands and products become household names and supported all across the globe.
Creator Of The Week
E Cruse is a food content creator that provides humorous commentary!
Blueprint - Owning & Building Your Own Platform
Taking Your Brand Global
This Or That - Is being liked stopping you from starting your personal brand?
1) Would you rather be liked or be effective?
2) Do you care about peoples opinions too much? Are they compromising your beliefs and who you are?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.