In this episode of Nicky and Moose, Marshall Fox shares his journey of humble beginnings to operating a million dollar graphic design business.
“Show up when you show up!” - Marshall
Marshall’s Successful Tips
Logos Should Be
Framework To Make Six Figures
1) Clarify Your Mission, Goals & Vision. Self asses skills, interest and what clients need. Break down steps needed to make significant progress.
2) Set Up Your Business & Systems
3) Clarify Marketing & Messaging
4) Present Yourself As A Premium Service Provider.
5) Creating Packages
6) Develop A Six Figure Process
Marshall’s Tools Recommendations For Designers
Time For A Website?
1) Burn Your Portfolio - Michael Janda
2) Pocket Full Of Do - Chris Do
3) Oversubscribed - Daniel Priestley
4) Creative Strategy & The Business Of Design - Douglas Davis
5) Win Without Pitching Manifesto - Blair Enns
Instagram - Marshall Fox
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.