In this episode of Nicky & Moose, they discuss the tools needed to have success in rebranding your business.
What You Will Learn
Nicky highlights a new stream of content creation income with X, formerly known as Twitter.
Requirements To Make Money With Content.
Moose speaks on Warner Brothers marketing strategy for the movie Barbie. The company spent more money in marketing than producing the movie.
Creator Of The Week
Damien displays fatherhood in a positive way by showing the world positive videos he creates with his daughter. He shows examples of being present in his child’s life with nurturing words & affirmations while she rides a bike.
Tik Tok - Damiens Corner
Blueprint - Rebranding For Businesses & Brands
Things To Consider
1) Are you engaging your audience with your rebranding ideas?
2) Does your audience trust your leadership?
3) Are you making changes with your audience in mind?
1) Integrating everything on one platform a good thing?
2) What are thoughts on Twitters rebranding?
This Or That - Is Going Viral A Good Thing?
“Don’t start a business that you’re not ready to have blown up.”
Work to have all aspects of your business set up when posting.
1) Would your business be able to handle a sudden increase of demands?
2)Are you excited about serving the few supporters that you currently have?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.