In this episode of Nicky & Moose, they recap the best lessons from 2022 and provide what to expect in 2023.
What You Will Learn
Nicky shares her thoughts on social media trends targeting Gen Z users. This upcoming year has an emphasis on creating in person connections with your favorite influencers.
Moose shares his thoughts on the progression of online services offered. It’s important to learn about or seek out opportunities that can accelerate work flow & transform your business world.
Things You Can Live Without
2022 Blueprint Lesson Recap
38:50 - The importance of understanding creators economy.
1) What are you doing to improve your mental strength going into 2023?
2) Whats your biggest takeaway from 2022?
3) What are you looking forward to implementing in your brand for 2023?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.