In this episode of Nicky And Moose, they discuss how to narrow your brand focus while providing business strategies to give your brand longevity.
What You Will Learn
Nicky shares her thoughts on creating content specifically for each platform. Understand the purpose of each platform, study what makes content there a success, then implement your style and creativity.
What platform do you prefer to dominate on? Which platform would you use for repurposing content?
Moose shares his thoughts on the longevity & of Mariah Carey’s popular Christmas song. Continue to expose your brand for opportunities that create ongoing revenue. “Go to where the attention is and be aggressive.”
Things You Can Live Without
22:15 - “The objective should be to obtain reoccurring sales with your business. You serve the customer differently when having a long term mindset.” If you currently have one way transaction products, begin to brainstorm how to turn those into reoccurring transactions.
35:38 - Having great content is vital to go viral in your niche. Influencers are great examples of people creating content and businesses that can from that.
What Your Brand Needs
1) Are you studying what works on different platforms?
2) What’s platform gets most of your concentration for growth?
3) Does your brand have products that will bring in consistent revenue.
4) Does your business have any leverage from social media?
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.