In this episode of Nicky and Moose, Rochelle T. Parks shares her journey from being an Army Veteran to building an optimal health business brand.
Blueprint To Success
Footsteps For Successful Brand
How To Build Belief In Your Services
Three Daily Fitness Tips
1) What value are you bringing to customers?
2) What value does your product offer?
3) What can people expect from you once they invest in your program?
Three Book Recommendations
Rochelle T. Parks Socials & Masterclass
Free Masterclass every Tuesday at 8pm
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.
Author, Soeaker, Health Coach/Health Motivator
Rochelle T. Parks is an author, speaker, wife of 28+ years, mother of three, and a retired active duty military officer with 20+ years of experience in the health and wellness industry. Outside of her role as Wife and Mother, she spends a great deal of her time operating in her God-given assignment as a Health Coach while she transforms lives through her signature program, Sugar Ain’t Sweet. Some of her most noted health coaching clients include Dr. Eric Thomas, critically acclaimed author, world-renowned speaker and pastor, Pastor Dharius Daniels, author, thought leader, pastor of Change Church, and Tiphani Montgomery, Prophetess, author, founder of Covered by God, Kingdom Entrepreneur University and Millions Conference.
Rochelle is also an Amazon Best Selling Author having written her book, "The Priority Has to Be You...Ten Keys to Achieving Optimal Health." Rochelle is a Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and the American Council on Exercise (ACE) respectively.
Having lost both parents and three brothers to preventable chronic illnesses, Rochelle knew that her calling was to prevent anyone else that she knew from losing their life sooner than they had too. She launched her company, Roctrepar, Inc in 2012 and she now spends her days helping others reverse chronic illnesses like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and so much more. While many may think this … Read More