In this episode of Nicky and Moose, guest Glen Henry discusses his journey of successfully rewriting the narrative of being an effective father.
Glen Henry’s Success Tips
16:23 - “Your story has power to give someone freedom they thought they never had. There’s power in transparency!”
20:55 - There’s a process for growth. Remain patient and consistent in all phases of the journey.
37:40 - “There’s power in connecting with your audience!” Your audience will feel seen and heard when you’re able to relate to them.
48:20 - Discussion on successfully navigating & leveraging brand deals.
55:06 - “Enjoy the season when you’re low in numbers”. Remain encouraged and positive in the beginning phase of releasing content. Consistency will be the key ingredient for growth.
Things To Consider When Starting A Brand
1) Does your actions match your beliefs and values?
2) Do you have someone that holds you accountable to keep growing?
1) Deep work by Kyle Newport
2) Building A Story Brand By Donald Miller
3) Ride Of A Lifetime By Bob Iger
YouTube - Beleaf In Fatherhood
Instagram - BeleafMel
1) Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm
2) Deeper Than The Brand is a content creator community that prepares you for success in a building and sustaining a successful brand. Head over to deeperthanthebrand.com to learn more and get started today!
3) Striving to be the best we can is an on going journey. Having the blueprint of ourselves makes that goal more sustainable. Head over to flightassessment.com to learn your personality superpower and how to use it for successfully.
Chief Executive Officer at Beleaf in Fatherhood
Glen Henry is a father, husband, creative, and CEO. His company, Beleaf in Fatherhood, began as a YouTube channel and has now become a multi-faceted production company. Known as Beleaf to his music fans, Glen also has over 50K listeners on Spotify, and all the music for BIF's productions are made in house. He has appeared in the DADs film directed by Bryce Dallas Howard, as well as on shows such as Steve Harvey and Oprah. In 2020, Glen became an ambassador for voting, joining Michelle Obama in the live segment of When We All Vote. His mission is to guide men into fatherhood, and to nurture other creatives through inspiration.